Sunday, February 7, 2010

Little Ulcer On My Gum Gum Ulcer And Something Weird Inside Tooth?

Gum ulcer and something weird inside tooth? - little ulcer on my gum

There are over 3 years I had accidentally left my lower molars to crack something very serious, since then, gave me some pain, but eat in the last 2 weeks I've noticed that chewing gum beside the tooth is a little swollen, and if the press yellow pus. Another thing that worries me about this tooth that in the last few weeks - week maybe 4 or 5, I noticed a sort of something like rubber pink inside the tooth, which has just appeared, and where not. I've tried, but it seems attached to the inside of the teeth, and whenever I try to delete it, bleeding. Previously, he was, I remember feeling in the tooth with her tongue and there was nothing that (not exposed dentin sure if the dentin, but was a kind of brown). To be honest, and really be honest, I rarely brushing my teeth. Although they know little and healthy. I started to brush their teeth every day since last month, but. I am very concerned that these symptoms, and begins toI realized that there might be some life in danger. I must really know what happened to my tooth experienced people on Yahoo Answers, so I can point you to a dentist and seek treatment immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment