Sunday, February 21, 2010

Is It Okay To Be Nervous When Getting Fingered Skin That "changes Color" When I'm Cold Or Nervous?

Skin that "changes color" when I'm cold or nervous? - is it okay to be nervous when getting fingered

Sorry if you get in the wrong place - I'm not really sure what was released status ", in

I am white and have a small fair or light skin, and have my whole life. In my youth I had wanted to, pants / jeans and a T-shirt with long sleeves or a jacket to school, even though the weather was quite warm. My reason for this, because my skin has changed in almost all my body paint, "when it was cold or nervous. When I was young, I was with the family who went to the hospital with my grandfather, who received treatment for cancer. It was a bit cold in the hospital building and made me nervous. So my arms and legs, changing the colors of the funky than usual, and the doctor looked at me and said, "Are you okay?

My question is: Why is this happening to me? I'm 26 now. If it is cold or nervous, the top and bottom of my hands and my fingers still strange colors. Technically, almost all of my body seems to like to do with the exception of my arms arms outside (with a) little harder in the last few years) and the legs from the knee (without feet.

The "color", which I describe as a strange combination of mixed vein as the blue and red purpleish. I was always curious to know why this happens and what exactly happened, because to do that? I see other people with fair skin for cooling or nervous, the skin remains the same even when the skin is clear and fair, not brown, does not seem to change these stupidIRD colors. I felt that my nickname of "chameleon". lol

No comments:

Post a Comment