Saturday, February 27, 2010

Air Rifle Bipods I Want Shoot Rifles Competitively?

I want shoot rifles competitively? - air rifle bipods

Hi ya!

I just back from my summer camp, and I was fond of hunting. By, 22 Cal are there (in fact, they shit, Anshutz) guns, I shot 90's and 91's in 50 feet objectives of the competition, but I shot them in 75ft. (25m).

For someone who has never fired, the people there (all ex-military thought), I would be a great shot. I myself had the film crew and children from 3 years older than me. (And yes, I draw, Freehand, bipods are for the weak). I've Expert Marksman Pro (and almost dist. Expert) in 1 month.

So ... One of the instructors via e-mail to my parents and I have proposed a training rifle with what I can improve. My dad is cool with this idea, and my mother thinks that it is a good idea, a unique sport that has for the university,1, but all my grandparents and hatred NRA strongly supports the concept, and the other is because of the stupid things the other hand, my uncle has done with the air rifle as a child.

I wonder how can I convince my parents. You know that I am very mature and Exercise extreme caution and fire only when they close, but not enough.

Does anyone know another way to convince them? I have already offered to buy ammunition and money from my account. Ohh, and there is an air rifle (BB gun, dinner) not a real weapon.

PS: I am 13 years old

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment