Monday, February 8, 2010

Dancing Raisins Science Project Hypothesis Can You Please Help Me With My Science Project?

Can you please help me with my science project? - dancing raisins science project hypothesis

I must answer the following questions for my science project

Problem ... What do you know? Write this in the form of a question

Hypothesis ... What do you think are good?

Materials ... What are the materials needed to make your experience with the science entirely?

Practice ... Make a detailed list of steps in the experiment.

Results ... What is observed when you perform the test?

Conclusion ... From what you observed how you answer your original question?

The title of my project is dancing raisins
BTW I am 10 years old

Here is a link to my project
http://pbskids.org/zoom/activities/sci/d ...

No comments:

Post a Comment