Friday, December 11, 2009

Diana 35mm Camera Guide To The World Of Plastic Photography. Can I Develop 35mm Film From A Mini-Diana Commercially Without Them Cutting Off The Photo?

Can I develop 35mm film from a mini-Diana commercially without them cutting off the photo? - diana 35mm camera guide to the world of plastic photography.

I'm always interested in a mini-camera Lomography Diana business. But my biggest concern before buying .. I want to develop commercial cinema (35 mm), but since the camera can snap the image into square or regular, I wonder if seen anywhere, and do not cut the negative image is reduced half when the film.

2 comments:

Larry R said...

Most laboratories have in mind when they cut frames. I mean the real labs, not Walmart or the local pharmacy.

Mere Mortal said...

Ask them to give you the full amount in an envelope cylinder. This way you can be sure that managers are not cut.

Post a Comment