Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Antique Style Jewelry Cheap Vintage/costume Jewelry In Kitchener/Waterloo/Guelph/Camb… Areas?

Cheap vintage/costume jewelry in Kitchener/Waterloo/Guelph/Camb… areas? - antique style jewelry

Hey:)

I stretch my props, but I like places to buy pest control in the gallery - the cost of a ton and decays in a week! Does anyone know a good place for the cheapest flights with Vintage / Antique / Hippie / Bohemian find / styles of jewelry, etc.? You know, old things that are about something long and actually showed no breakage!

My style is a bit bohemian, but with a flattering kind of direction ... bright red hair, fair skin, blue eyes .... etc. I'm wondering if anyone approve a jewelry place to find old, but well done know.

Thank you!

1 comment:

atomique... said...

To try to demand, Toronto, Kensington Market, with lots of cheap second hand / vintage shops with really nice things.

Post a Comment